Our client is looking for a Marketing Officer to put them on the events and visitor experience map in the West Midlands.
You will be experienced in social media use for marketing, have excellent skills in using digital technologies for marketing and promotion, and have an eye for detail and creativity.
You will have experience of marketing concepts, managing design and contractor relationships for marketing, and an understanding of events and visitor services (museums, destination sites).
Rate: £17.06ph PAYE (Negotiable dependant on experience)
Hours: Full time- 37hrs per week, Mon-Fri
Working Pattern: Flexible, hybrid working (2 days a week required on site)
Location: West Midlands
Start Date: ASAP
- Knowledge of marketing, market research or communications
- You must hold a degree in Marketing or equivalent recognised qualification
- Relevant experience that can demonstrate Marketing strategy, development, and delivery
- Budget monitoring experience and the provision of management information
- Experience of report writing
- Experience of working with a range of different organisations
- Knowledge of social media channels, content creation, and basic design skills
- Proficient in ICT packages
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.