Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced B2B Marketing Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Warwickshire.
Role is fully remote during Covid-19 (Laptop provided).
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, paying up to £25,462 per annum.
Duties will include:
- Creating fresh and up-to-date web content, to pass to the Digital Team
- Apprenticeship, B2B and ODLA Marketing
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce our business to new markets and deliver leads to the sales teams (BE and ODLA)
- Creating and implementing marketing plans and campaign activity for core markets evaluating their success against KPI's and targets set
- Writing and producing online and offline marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters etc) for courses, liaising with the relevant departmental staff to update content as necessary; sourcing employer, student and alumni testimonials; liaising with external designers for production
- Preparing marketing collateral for the corporate relations activities, working with the Marketing Manager and Team Leader
- Liaising with academic and administrative staff to request and collate information for in-house publications
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases
- Maintaining a photo library and arranging external photo shoots and filming with employers, placement students and alumni as well as in-house photo shoots with staff and students
- Assisting with proofreading, copy writing, editing copy and information collection
- Representing and promoting the organisation at local and regional events and providing market analysis post event
- Leading on the delivery of virtual events and webinars for market activity, with support from the Events Team
- Assisting in wide events including Open Events, Awards Ceremonies and Taster Days
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion