Mechanical Engineering Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7195610
A position has arisen for a Mechanical Engineering Manager within an established organisation. This role would require you to travel to a number of sites around the South Wales area. The post holder will be leading the Estates maintenance on mechanical services and deliver planned and reactive Mechanical services. This contract is for 6 – 12 months.
Your duties will include:
- Leading Estates maintenance on mechanical services and deliver planned and reactive Mechanical maintenance across the sites
- Responsible for boiler house management, AP duties and legal requirements with responsibility for ensuring statutory compliance with respect to water safety, steam, ventilation infrastructure, medical gas pipeline systems and decontamination
- Managing in house staff and contractors on actions and jobs relating to the estates infrastructures and equipment
- Supporting and covering others to meet KPI targets and the needs of the service
- Managing the planned and reactive works ensuring work is conducted to a high quality, within cost/time constraints, and safely
- Providing technical advice, prepare written reports and undertake Authorised Person duties
- Managing third party contracts, and implementing backlog maintenance and capital schemes
- Work in accordance with the requirements of Building Regulations and all relevant HTMs and HBNs
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience managing Mechanical maintenance and repair works, preferably within a healthcare environment
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.