VENNGROUPThe specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Mechanical Estates Officer wanted for an immediate start
Length: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role:
· Manage, monitor and co-ordinate operationally all mechanical engineering installations, services, systems and work activities ensuring compliance with relevant current legislation, organisational guidance, Health & Safety, standards, codes of practice and regulations
· Manage the Engineering and Building Estates team and also external contractors employed by the organisation including Technicians, Craftsmen, Maintenance Assistants and Contract Labour
· Manage, monitor and co-ordinate mechanical maintenance and small works contractors
· Advise the Estates Manager on all aspects of mechanical services and systems ensuring compliance that those activities are carried out in the most cost effective and efficient way either through direct employed labour or external contract
· Responsible under the direction of the Estates Manager for developing and implementing an operational strategy for mechanical services at the main site other properties managed by the organisation
· Manage, develop, co-ordinate and maintain documentation, registers and log books for all mechanical engineering maintenance
· You must have experience of working within a managerial position for maintenance operations within a commercial setting
· Qualified in a mechanical discipline is essential
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.