Urgent Requirement - Mechanical fitter – Temporary 3 Month Minimum
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a plumber for one of our clients based in the Nottinghamshire area. This role is on a temporary basis for 3 month minimum.
The Job responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance and compliance tasks to the mechanical building services and other plant and equipment across the Estate. All works to be carried out in an efficient, cost effective and skilled manner
- Liaise with customers to ensure maintenance is carried out as per client expectations
- Work co-operatively with other sections of the Estate Office, external contractors and service providers
- Complete tasks in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety policies of the Site and Estates
- Carry out first and second fix plumbing, mechanical and associated building works to specification as instructed, either individually or as part of a team
- Experience of working within a building services maintenance environment in a large organisation
They will also be available for work on short notice. The rate for this role will be between £20.50 PAYE or £24 per hour on a Umbrella company/CIS basis. The successful candidate will also have a driving license.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to Jhughes@venngroup.comor contact Josh Hughes or Jayan Patel on 0121 616 0683, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.