Urgent Requirement – Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Birmingham – Permanent
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for an NHS organisation based in Midlands. The role is a permanent. The salary for this role is from £36K-£47K.
The role will involve:
- Deliver scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs
- Ensue that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas
- Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders
Requirements for the role: At least one of the below:
- BTEC City & Guilds plus relevant experience and training
- Registered Gas Safe Engineer with ACS qualifications in Domestic and Commercial Gas Installations
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent
- Driving licence is essential
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com contact Jay Patel on 0121 616 0660, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.