Medical HR Officer (remote role)
Where: South West (Remote)
Contract Length: 12 months
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000
Venn Group’s South West HR Recruitment Team are recruiting on behalf of an NHS Trust who are looking for an Interim Medical HR Officer for a 9-month FTC.
Day to day responsibilities:
- To train, support and advise on the processes of the Medical HR Team i.e. from receipt of appropriate documentation through to appointment and pay of successful candidates
- To create and check contracts of employment and sign on behalf of the Trust
- Responsible for supporting the recruitment of senior level positions in line with current procedures
- To answer and resolve complex telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries, providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on the best practice associated with HR policies and procedures
- To use persuasive and influencing skills with managers to improve quality of adverts, job descriptions, person specifications and interview techniques.
- Participate as an interview panel member / assessor in selection events and / or attendance at recruitment events to support the recruitment of staff across all service areas
- To be a ‘Level 2’ user on the UK Visa and Immigration Sponsor Management System, apply for Certificates of Sponsorship, carry out appropriate checks and follow up correspondence
- To use and update ESR and the NHS Jobs system and to participate in, and support regular audits of the systems to confirm on going compliance with eligibility to work, professional registration and DBS checks, escalating as appropriate any concerns
- Create, update and/or maintain HR records via HR systems including the Electronic Staff Record system (Payroll system), CRMS (Consultant Job Planning & Annual Leave), NHS Jobs, Allocate (Rota Building & Exception Reporting), Staff Expenses system
- Produce reports and participate in and support regular audits of the systems to confirm on going compliance and data quality escalating as appropriate any concerns
- To be responsible for checking alert letters from professional bodies and local counter fraud agencies, and notifying as appropriate if a positive return if necessary
- NVQ III in administration or equivalent qualification/experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent computer & IT skills to enable the production of reports and spreadsheets
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on the South West HR Recruitment Team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.