Full Time Permanent Requirement
Member Services Administrator
Venn Group is currently working with a membership organisation in London for a Member Services Administrator to support the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To work with the member services admin team to meet the demands and needs of the members of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- To take on administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team and systems.
- To provide excellent customer service to RCGP members, potential members and other stakeholders.
- To promote the purpose, benefits and services of the College to increase membership recruitment and retention.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Large scale data entry experience.
- You will need significant demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced and varied membership or customer service environment at a supervisor level with proven ability to problem solve, multitask and work under pressure to meet tight and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Experience in a customer facing environment is essential, preferably where customer/member payments were an integral part of the role.
- Experience of data entry and manipulation, queries using a CRM (Salesforce database experience desirable).
Contract type: Permanent
Days per week: 5
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £25,158 per annum (London based) or £22,052 (outside London)
Working from home: Yes
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Owen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org