Multiple Mental Health Support Worker vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Mental Health Charity and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Mental Health Support Worker
Rate: £11.68 - £13.00 p/hour (PAYE, including holiday pay)
Length: End March
Hours: 35 hours p/week, rota basis mix of early and late shift with occasional
The role will predominantly involve:
- Offering people affected by mental illness the support and help they need to regain their confidence
- Working 1:1 with service users to achieve their own personal goals in accordance with a support plan and regain independence and confidence as part of their recovery journey
- Working with clients living with mental illness both in supported housing and within the community
- Providing short term support to individuals experiencing acute mental health crisis
- Working in partnership with Sheffield Health and Social Care
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the above duties, have an Enhanced DBS and be available to start in to the contract from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Matt Dodds on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £50.00 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.