Job Title: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
Job reference: SGL/07112022
Job description: A Local Authority in Cumbria is looking for someone who is Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer Certified to provide professional expertise for the organisation. The role is to start on a temporary basis until the end of April 2023 working on a 37 hour per week basis. The role will be a hybrid based with the successful applicant requiring to go to the office 1/2 times a week
The Council are currently at the tail end of a Telephony upgrade which uses a Mitel system, while also implementing Teams Direct Routing. Customer services will use the Mitel handsets and agent ID’s, whereas back office staff will have Teams Voice
- Configure the Teams users for Teams Voice
- Assign ext/ddi’s and implement hunt/ring functionality for group contacts
- Passing on some Teams Voice knowledge to other members of staff to help resolve issues etc
- Assist with go-live and end user issues as well as Teams awareness communications for staff awareness
- General 2nd Line Engineer duties
The successful candidate must have The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer Certification
Hourly Rate: Flexible
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sean Leonard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jake Simms (email@example.com). You can also reach the North Local Government Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.