VACANCY – Money Advisor
Location: WFH / Walsall Office
Length: Temporary contract until 31 March 2022 with the chance of extension
Hours: 37 hours per full working week – Monday to Friday
Pay: £25,269 - £26,657 pro rota (dependant on experience)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Money Advisor to work for a large housing association within Walsall. This opportunity is looking for candidates who can support customers by ensuring appropriate information and advice is given to assist them in sustaining tenancies. Said candidates will have recent and relevant experience of undertaking debt casework and providing tailored debt solutions. This exciting opportunity is looking for candidates who are immediately available to interview and start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that customers are supported in relation to welfare benefits and debt advice by delivering an effective and efficient money management service that provides advice on income maximisation and financial management
- Conduct tenancy sustainability assessments for new tenancies that support the tenancy sustainability agenda
- Provide expertise as a specialist in specific area of service. Provide pro-active support, targeting new and potential customers with expert financial advice and guidance
- Encourage alternative ways to minimise expenditure by promoting other services such as home contents insurance
- Support customers to minimise potential risks to tenancy sustainability and refer to internal and external services, organisations and statutory authorities
- Work effectively with internal teams and partner agencies to ensure the best support service to our customers that ensure their income is maximised
- Ensure that policies and procedures are implemented to achieve corporate objectives consistently
- Deliver customer focused services to existing and potential customers which achieve key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships which will enhance service delivery and ensure that income is maximised
- Review working practices on a regular basis ensuring continuous improvement and a high level of service to our customers
- Recent and relevant experience of undertaking debt casework, providing tailored debt solutions
- Recent and relevant experience of undertaking all aspects of Welfare benefit casework
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Katie Dugmore on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.