Money Advisor – Immediately Required
Duration: 12 month contract / temporary
Location: Evesham – Based on site with some agile working available
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £31,754 per annum
An opening has arisen for a Money Advisor.Said individual will contribute to the work of the Housing and Income teams to reduce poverty and provide support to families affected by unemployment and welfare reform by providing a work and money advice service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Produce statistical reports, case studies and data, as required, relating to the provision of the work and money advice service and bench marking it with other services as appropriate.
- Provide face to face employability support to residents referred to the service to ensure appropriate and effective activity to enter education, training or employment is undertaken by the resident according to their level of job readiness.
- Provide in depth case work to customers in debt and needing money and benefits advice.
- Collect core customer profile information on financial position, employment history and other relevant data and information on customers supported by the service.
- Identify barriers to employment and assist service users with job readiness skills, job search strategies, CV building and preparing for job interviews.
- Assess the need for assistance with financial inclusion/money advice and provide guidance, support, and appropriate interventions to improve the financial well-being of the customers supported.
- Assess the need for assistance such as further vocational training or learning and refer service users to the appropriate services/providers.
- Receive referrals from customer-facing employees and make judgements to restrict case work to a manageable level, providing targeted information and support where appropriate.
- Collect job market information for residents regarding job openings, entry and skills requirements and other occupational information which will assist residents in seeking employment.
- Keep up to date with legislation and best practice on employment advice, welfare benefits and financial inclusion.
The successful candidate will have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Georgia Campbell (Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of
applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations