NHS MSK Physiotherapist
Duration: Temporary, 12 weeks
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Rate: NHS Band 6, £18 - £22 per hour (via an umbrella company)
In the role for the Clinical Physiotherapist, you will work in an MSK outpatient setting. For this position, our client is looking for an immediate start.
Outline of role duties:
- To provide high quality specialist physiotherapy service to MSK outpatients in a clinical setting, working independently.
- To perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with complex physical conditions, to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes and discharge plans where required
- Be skilled in the assessment of complex/specialist care/support needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of care/support packages.
- Be a Specialist Physiotherapist and have a detailed professional and clinical knowledge. The successful candidate will be a specialist practitioner and may work across various clinical specialties which will be in the form of either a static or rotational post.
- Where applicable, working as part of a multidisciplinary team, which includes intermediate care nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physio therapists, Support Workers, Social Workers and Care Staff to communicate any relevant information.
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Alina Rahim, Leah Waldron or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of two weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations