Navigation Test Support Driver
12 Month+ Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Navigation Test Support Driver undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experience within vehicle or component test environments is preferred but not essential
- Experience with Trailer Towing is preferred but not essential
- Basic Computer literacy (word processing)
- Full UK Manual/Auto Driving Licence
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct dynamic evaluations of various vehicles with engineer/technician support to ensure Navigation products meet our customers’ needs.
- Liaise with Test engineers/technicians to conduct tests to Standards & local operating procedures.
- Working to a project schedule to complete test activities in a timely manner.
- Instrumentation set-up (Video Recording Equipment)
- Support Testing in dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
- Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and global organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (email@example.com)