Neighbourhoods Housing Officer – URGENTLY Required X2
Duration: 2 Months – Possible extension
Location: Home Based Covering A Leicester Patch
Hours: 37.5 hours Mon – Fri
Pay Rate: £16.92 per hour via Umbrella
An opening has arisen for an Neighbourhood Housing Officer to be home based covering a patch in Leicester. Said individual shall be providing a high quality local tenancy and estate management service to tenants, leaseholders and residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspect buildings and proactively ensures compliance with fire safety regulations, requirements and notices served by the Fire Service
- Participate in fire risk assessments and Fire Audits, co-ordinates remedial works, updates and maintains database records
- Carry out welfare visits to identify, assess and assist vulnerable tenants in order to sustain tenancies
- Prepare actions plans, supports, refers, reviews and liaises with supported agencies as required, including arranging case conferences.
- Give accurate, appropriate tenancy and property advice on rights, obligations and council procedures to tenants
- Respond to service requests from tenants, leaseholders and residents
- Enforce Conditions of Tenancy and attends Court to give evidence on behalf of the City Council
- Undertake property, communal and estate inspections, including monitoring estate-based contracts and Service Level Agreements, ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved
- Deal with enquiries from customers, elected members, and other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Create, amend and ends tenancies with accuracy, referencing tenancy/property related documents
- Liaise and carry out consultation with tenants and uses feedback to improve and develop services, including Environmental Schemes
The successful candidate will have:
- Full Licence with access to a vehicle
- Previous use of Northgate systems (preferable)
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kim Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations