Immediate Requirement – Neighbourhoods Officer
Length: 4 Weeks – Possible Extension
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Pay: £14.00 PAYE - £16.00 Per Hour via Umbrella (dependant on experience)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Neighbourhoods Officer based in Nottingham. This opportunity is looking for a candidate who has a strong background in dealing with Tenancy breaches, sustainment and sign-ups. Said candidate would also ideally have used CAPITA systems before.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake pre-tenancy interviews and investigations as required.
- Explain terms and conditions of tenancy agreements and “sign-up” new residents
- Inspect and take handover of newly developed properties and relet units
- Inform residents of their rights, responsibilities and services available
- Undertake Fixed and Assured Short hold Resident (Starter Tenancy) home visits and recommend actions as required
- Carry out initial assessment of transfer and mutual exchange requests
- Monitor and investigate non-compliance with tenancy agreements
- In accordance with the Policy and Procedure manage and take follow-up action on breaches of tenancy agreements
- Contact residents in arrears, provide details of account balances, attend court and evictions
- Advise residents on income maximisation and on access to legal and support services
- Conduct Estate Inspections and take remedial action.
- Conduct risk assessments in relation to vulnerable residents and residents in high risk groups and update
- Previous experience using CAPITA Systems
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.