Network & Security Engineer
Agency Reference Number: J63635
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious NHS Trust based in London to recruit for a Network & Security Engineer to join their fast paced team.
Rate: £211.40 - £235.74
Duration: 3 months, initially
- Responsible for monitoring all network and security infrastructure including morning, weekly and monthly checks
- Expected to deal with issues, restore service and communicate across several layers and organisations – other Trusts, 3rd Parties, Trust Exec, SNP’s, Users and other IT employees
- Troubleshooting extremely high level complex issues across your own and other fields to restore service while keeping calm under high pressure
- Keep up to date with one of the most fast changing vocations through training, mentoring, off site training, testing equipment/applications/software, exhibitions, online magazines and examinations
- Responsible for ensuring the WAN LES circuits are working at the correct level of service and all satellites sites receive their data and phone communications
- Implement all network, security and IG policies across the whole estate and N&S Infrastructure services that they have shaped and helped create
- Understanding of the backbone infrastructure to the network and security arena
- Significant experience in effectively supporting a large scale, complex IT&T environment
- Experience working within a large and complex organisation such as the NHS
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.