Recruitment Agency Reference: 59564
A highly renowned Public Sector organisation in the Suffolk area are looking for an experienced interim Network Engineer to assist on their latest 6 month project. This role will oversee the delivery of key new Network Infrastructure across several sites in the region.
Your day to day duties include:
- Migrating clients to a new support platform
- Examining existing LAN topology and configuration to produce a replacement configuration
- Undertaking network management
- Utilising Command Line Interface to run files and necessary programs
- Installing Network Hardware
- Working in a live production environment
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to analyse existing configuration and understand what is required for retention
- The ability to configure and troubleshoot ASA VPN
- Experience working at a CCNA level and to designs
This is an ideal role for a professional Network Engineer who is looking for their next interim contract.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or send your CV and availability to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.