NHS Practice Manager
Reference number: 62613
Venn Group is currently working on a very exciting opportunity with a Healthcare Practice in Central London who are looking for a talented NHS Practice Manager to join their Primary Care Directorate. See the details of the role below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Division: Primary Care
Role Band: Band 7
Role Type: Permanent (Temp to Perm will be considered)
Rates: £40,057 - £45,839 p.a
Location: Central London
Pattern: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced and autonomous Practice Manager to lead a London based Practice and provide expert strategic, operational, performance, financial and transformational leadership.
Based in Central London, the client provides General Practice for those who are homeless or vulnerably housed in the area. They are a forward-thinking friendly team and are looking for a committed and flexible Practice Manager to join them.
The successful candidate will be brought onboard to deliver outstanding outcomes for all those they serve and pride themselves on their collaborative approach with care, respect, and inclusivity at their core.
- The successful candidate will possess a strong track record of operational delivery, strong financial management knowledge and skills, coupled with effective leadership and high levels of personal resilience.
- They will demonstrate a high level of autonomy and ability to adopt a flexible and adaptive approach to their work to meet ever changing needs usually in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to develop strong, productive, and collaborative relationships both internally and with key stakeholders across health and care externally is a must.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in building on and showcasing their current skills and abilities in a leadership post within the Primary Care Directorate, building and transforming the delivery of their primary care strategy which is very much aligned to the delivery of the NHS Long-Term Plan.
- Please note, whilst this post will mostly be based at the Practice, there is an expectation that this role where required and be able undertake travel to other services / sites within the Primary Care Directorate
If you are interested in the above position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Henry Simpson