Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Permanent OD & HR Administrator Required
Our client, a well-respected organisation in the education sector based in Bournemouth, are looking for an OD & HR Administrator to come on board as part of the HR and OD team, act as the first point of contact for providing high quality, consistent, robust proactive administration and coordination of relevant activities to develop BIJ, embedding a positive staff experience and positively influencing a culture of high performance, staff engagement, experience and wellbeing.
Location: Bournemouth (Hybrid Remote)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday) (Part-time hours available minimum 20 hours)
Length of Contract: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
Day to Day Duties:
- Oversee and undertake all administration, financial and contractual tasks within the OrganisationaL Development (OD) Team ensuring compliance with policies and, if required, provide directed support within the Human Resources (HR Services Team)
- Contribute significantly to the maintenance and evaluation of BU's HR&OD resources including the Intranet, other online systems and resources and Brightspace, our Virtual Learning Environment.
- Coordinate and administer all OD events, workshops and programmes.
- In conjunction with Marketing & Communication colleagues, administer and provide advice and support to relevant staff reward, engagement, celebration and r cognition events
- Provide high quality professional advice, support and administration to the OD eam and wider HR Service as required
- Proactively promote and embed equality, diversity and inclusivity through all activity to ensure and promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of training L&D environment preferably organising events
- Strong MS Excel and IT literate
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other HR roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Peter Roberts or Max Clifford on 0117 930 8760