Venn Group is currently recruiting for an OD Consultant for a Public Sector Organisation based in Derby working on an interim 3-6 month contract.
This will pay a daily rate of between £250-£300 via Umbrella. This position will on average be 2 days on site and 3 days WFH.
- Develop, implement and monitor OD solutions which facilitate transformation and are aligned to the University’s strategic ambitions, acting as an enabler to academic delivery, staff and student experience, and University operations.
- Work as an internal consultant building close relationships across Academia and Professional Services to discern OD needs and trends and solve to these with demonstrable returns on organisational efficiency and effectiveness to drive University performance.
- Develop and maintain technical OD proficiency through contacts with relevant sector bodies, professional associations and other HE institutions, to ensure optimal outside-in delivery of competitive practice and to broaden and deepen organisational OD capacity and capability.
- Facilitate change through the application of behavioural science to enable new knowledge, ways of thinking and skills to effect change in a flexible, participative and adaptive manner
- Drive change solutions from employee feedback through programmes of work which intervene to improve the employee experience and engagement at key parts of the employee lifecycle
- Design and deliver development solutions to transform the University’s leadership capability to deliver and improve organisational outcome
- Develop supply and demand talent solutions ensuring alignment to future capability needs against which to recruit, identify, develop and deploy strategic talent
- Connect people to team and organisational performance by aligning individuals to strategy and purpose as part of overall University performance
- Drive a growth mindset through designing and delivering programmes of learning and career frameworks to increase knowledge, skills and behaviours to close future capability gaps and define future capability requirements
- Plan and deliver initiatives to evolve and shift University culture in line with organisational purpose and strategy
- Drive and embed an inclusive culture to enhance employee trust and commitment and leverage the value of diversity
- Design and deliver projects to maintain workforce relevance and using future capability and capacity models of workforce planning
- Influence and facilitate the re-design of operating models to drive organisational effectiveness and efficiency
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates