Office Administrator (HR)
Venn Group is currently looking to recruit for a temporary to permanent Administrator, working within a HR team of a Property company based in Kent. The rate on offer is £12 - £15 per hour with a salary of up to £27,000 and is an ideal position for an Office Administrator who us looking to work in a professional environment.
- Entering manual and electronic staff records
- Processing invoices
- Filing and general office administration such as ordering supplies etc.
- Managing the company inbox and distributing tasks
- Entering annual leave and recording absences
- Any ad-hoc duties that the HR Business Partner assigns to you
- Ideally some office experience (not essential)
- Ability to carry out routine office tasks with a strong focus on accuracy and quality, adhering to tight deadlines
- Be a team player whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail with ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Being adaptable and pro-active with a “Can Do” approach
- Able to prioritise and maintain self-control when working under pressure
If this is of interest, please email Tim Goggin at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.