Well established and well respected law firm seeks versatile and professional Office Manager. This varied position would be ideally suited to adaptable individuals with excellent organisational skills and a positive attitude.
The position would see you working closely alongside the Partners to ensure the smooth running of the practice. You will also be a primary point of contact for external suppliers, regulators and third parties. Your duties will be varied and will touch upon many different aspects of office administration and compliance. A non-exhaustive list of the key responsibilities is outlined below:
- Manage the Lexcel and CQS accreditation process
- Maintain Learning and Development Plan and Training Records
- Manage the renewal of PII, Practising Certificate and Cyber Insurance
- Assist Partners with Risk Assessments
- Review Client Care Letters, costs schedules, etc.
- Preparation of Minutes, for COFA meetings and update COLP and COFA Action plans
- Update fee earner authorities for COLP/COFA (once I have got these up-to-date)
- Conduct file reviews
- Liaise with external suppliers
This is a rare opportunity to join a supportive firm and play an integral role in its operation. It offers a competitive salary for the right individual.
The essential and desirable candidate criteria are outlined below:
- Office administration experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Office Management experience
- Experience working in a law firm
- An understanding of Lexcel and SRA requirements
Please apply for this role online or contact Nik Stoate at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.