Venn Group is currently working with a GP Practice who are look for an organised and proactive manager to join their central London office.
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 p.a.
- To organise and facilitate the reception team to deliver a first class customer care experience and efficient delivery of administration services.
- You will be expected to participate in reception duties in order to provide a good role/lead model and allow on the job training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice
- Organise duty rota, ensuring adequate staffing levels, co-ordinate leave requests for reception staff and organise rotas ensuring all functions are covered as required.
- Record sickness absence of reception staff
- Oversee patient-related IT tasks including but not limited to registrations, prescriptions, incoming results, letters, out of hours’ contacts, GP online services
- Be able to cover all reception positions as necessary
- Deal with general enquiries and explain procedures to patients where necessary
- Deal with initial complaints in accordance with practice complaints procedures, helping staff if necessary to defuse any conflicts or difficult situations.
- Ensure adequate staffing for patient services
- Liaising with office managers across the different offices to ensure everyone is complying with the new regulations
- Provide induction training to new or temporary staff
- Ensure staff complete their e-learning and core training
- Line manage admin and reception staff
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call Sarah Kirby 020 7557 7667.