An exciting position has arisen for an Office Manager to join the team at an excellent London-based Charity, providing confidential advice and support for women affected by abuse. This is an interim role to support and co-ordinate the team, ensuring the Head Office runs smoothly for all staff, volunteers and visitors.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Act as a first point of contact for all office and building related enquiries, and respond to issues or urgent situations as required
- Manage the maintenance for Head Office premises and equipment, including ad hoc review of office supplies and delivery of donated goods
- Proactively manage meeting room and desk booking systems
- Line manage a Receptionist/ Administrator and manage the weekly Head Office staff rota
- Ensure the office processes for new starters and leavers run smoothly
- Ensure the office environment remains safe, clean and conforms with current health and safety legislations
- Carry out health and safety inductions for new staff
- Act as a designated Fire Marshal and First Aider
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience providing office management and administration support within a similar busy office environment
- Direct experience of handling health and safety issues in an office environment
- Experience of supervising or managing staff
- A good understanding of confidentiality
- Awareness of the sensitive issues that the Charity addresses
Agency reference number: J77082
Location: Central London
Duration: 3 months temporary contract, with intention for the role to become permanent
Daily rate: £18-£20 an hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working pattern: Hybrid (3 days a week in the office)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.