Operability Officer/Manager (HEO/SEO)
We are currently recruiting for Operability Officers and a Manager to join a high-profile programme in one of the big Central Government organisations.
Location: Remote working
Rate: HEO: 325 – 375 per day (inside)
SEO: 425 – 475 per day (inside)
Contract length: 3 months
These jobs are with the operability team within a key EU Exit programme with Central Government. The operability team ensures that the new processes within the programme area are implemented in time and are fit for purpose. This requires an ability to disaggregate policy requirements and delivery processes into meaningful steps, assess the dependencies and interactions between different systems (e.g. HMRC and in house IT systems) and understand the legislative context.
Successful candidate will have experience of:
- Capturing knowledge through engagement with external stakeholders and internal SMEs to identify share and promote key issues, challenges or considerations to support delivery of the project
- Working with others collaboratively to establish and develop productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, bringing people together to benefit the programme
- Work at pace to understand the implications of a range of complex information. Understand the policy/operational context of detail. Liaise with team and policy leads as appropriate to ensure that dependencies are understood and monitored.
- Lead on the development of high-quality policy analysis and advice to ministers and senior leaders.
- Drive major decisions affecting the direction and delivery of the work area, assessing risk and advising on mitigation, and effectively influencing stakeholders within the Department, across government and industry to secure key objectives.
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com.