Operational Resilience & Business Continuity Management Analyst – Multiple Positions
With the introduction of more stringent preventative measures against enterprise-wide business failures, Financial Services firms have been working to comply with Operational Resilience and Business Continuity rules in recent years.
Venn Group are partnered with multiple banks throughout London seeking to augment their existing capabilities by developing their Operational Resilience programmes.
We are currently recruiting for a range of opportunities within banks in London, including some outlined below:
Scenario Testing Analyst
- Assume responsibility for the enhancement and testing of Operational Resilience capabilities across the bank
- Support the design and implementation of Crisis Management policies and framework
- Demonstrate awareness of the EU DORA Act
- Communicate results of scenario tests to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Manage multiple converging deadlines simultaneously
Operational Resilience Analyst
- Facilitate Change and Transformation initiatives across the bank
- Readily engage in Business Continuity Planning, Operational Resilience, and Crisis Management meetings/training sessions with other personnel across the bank, for the purpose of avoiding current and future incidents
- Ensure policies and readily adopted, negotiating, influencing, and guiding staff, as required
- Produce documentation for distribution throughout the bank
- Act as an SME Analyst/Business Analyst on contemporary regulations; must be familiar with UK Operational Resilience regulatory guidance, ISO22301, and/or EU Dora Act
These positions offer the exciting opportunity to join genuinely forward-thinking, world-renowned institutions, held in high regard in their industry as leading firms.
To explore how your experience and skills may be a good fit for the above position(s), please submit your CV to this advertisement and a member of Venn Group’s Financial Services team will be in touch.