OD and Business Systems Support: Band 5
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £18.46 p/hour PAYE incl. holiday pay
Our client, a Healthcare Organisation, based in Kent is looking to appoint an Organisational Development and Business Systems Support Candidate to join their team on a long term basis. Candidates with HR experience from any sector are encouraged to apply!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the Director of People and Systems Development in working with senior management and project managers across the local care partnership to support the development and delivery of a range of workforce initiatives
- Review complex processes and recommend appropriate changes to improve efficiency
- Lead the promotion of workforce initiatives across all partners linking with workforce leads
- To coordinate the development and implementation of a range of health and wellbeing projects for the workforce
- To administer meetings including arranging suitable dates, co-ordinating and agreeing agendas with Chairs, taking minutes of meetings with senior leaders across partner organisations and following up on the completion of required actions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent NHS/Healthcare background or any other background
- Organisational development and recruitment experience
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to develop professional relationships with senior staff and colleagues
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Yildan Hussein or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.