Outreach Project Assistant Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation to recruit an Outreach Project Assistant. The vacancy is for 4 weeks and is based in Doncaster.
Your duties as Outreach Project Assistant will include:
- Working in an outreach support setting
- Supporting rough sleepers / street homelessness in encouraging them to engage with support services
- Complete welfare checks
- Moving on in to hostel support
- Building relationships and signposting to relevant services
The successful candidate must have:
- Enhanced DBS within 12 months
- Experience of working with a homeless client base
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.