Outreach Support Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Outreach Support Coordinator
Rate: £11-£13 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 4 months minimum
Hours: 35 hours p/week between 9-5 – no weekend work
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to service users with complex needs and substance misuse issues in a floating support setting
- Ensuring that all clients have an up-to-date support and risk management plan
- Setting agreed goals with clients in order from them to maintain their independence and worked with clients and other agencies where necessary to ensure they were achieved
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
- Ensuring that clients have the necessary means to maintain their tenancies and their independence
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and drive
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.