Outreach Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Outreach Support Worker
Rate: £10.00-12.00 PAYE p/hour (inc holiday pay)
Length: 9 months minimum
Hours: 30 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working as part of a team within supported housing and outreach services in Greater Manchester, providing high quality, personalised housing related support and enablement support to young adult clients on outreach basis with a diagnosis of ADHD and ASD and outreach clients with substance misuse issues
- Supporting project manager to ensure that all aspects of client’s support needs, risks and management plans are carried out and all goals are being achieved
- Reacting promptly to changing support needs of clients, reviewing plans and assessments, in conjunction with other team members update or refer to relevant support agencies, i.e. adult social care, mental health services and benefit agencies
- Supporting service users to develop functional living skills including maintaining a safe and comfortable living environment, as well as budgeting and attending appointments
- Signposting to statutory and other agencies where additional needs are identified
- Ensuring all client files, support logs and any other client focused administration is correctly recorded and kept up to date as per the scheme support procedures
The successful candidate must drive and have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.