Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Overhead Accountant to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- AAT Qualified / Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Able to obtain SC Clearance
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Production of, scrutiny of and explanation of monthly overhead accounts for Major Infrastructure Projects
- Ensure consistent application of best practice financial controls, to include analysis of under/over spend and information regarding key cost drivers
- Production and interpretation of key financial models, including A4’s and contractor schedules
Conduct investigations into labour and overhead costs, interrogate and report as necessary to management
- Ensure liaison with Managers to produce forecasts and budgets to established timetables
- Engage in monthly reviews with managers and ensure finance are providing the correct level of management information to aid in operational decision making
- Perform any ad hoc duties as directed by the Senior Accountant
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and high profile organisation.