Job Title: PA to Executive Director
Job Reference: TCN/596703-1
Job Description: A Local Authority in Cumbria is looking for a Support Worker to provide an effective, efficient, customer focussed and confidential personal administrative support service to the Executive Director, to ensure that they are effectively assisted in meeting the requirements of their roles. This is a temporary role for 3-6 months with the chance for extension.
- Plan, organise and prioritise their own work and co-ordinate the work of their respective Executive Director
- Be part of and contribute to the wider PA team supporting the Extended Leadership Team, working with colleagues to ensure effective processes and systems are in place to deliver high quality service
- Undertake diary management, monitor emails, screen telephone calls, provide informed and sensitive responses, prepare a full spectrum of information and reports, interpret data and provide relevant recommendations for action
- Provide a high level of customer and community focussed service by responding to and resolving escalated and difficult issues
- Effectively support the Executive Directors and wider ELT/DMT by ensuring that all committee, council papers and/or associated documents are prepared to the required corporate standards
Previous work as a PA is essential.
Hourly Rate: £12 - £16
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.