Temporary Painter Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: 7057910/001
A number of positions have arisen for Painters within a leading contractor based in Staffordshire. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying between £17.00 - £18.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Painting
Your duties will include:
- Working on social housing properties
- Carrying out work on empty homes
- Full repaints after tenants have vacated properties
- Refurbishments of all rooms, including bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in painting
- Asbestos awareness – can be completed upon securing role
- Own Brushes
- Full UK Driving Licence
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.