Paralegal / Trainee CILEX
Our client are a highly regarded firm who provide various legal services across Herefordshire. The firm has committed itself to staying true to their values professionalism and excellent client care whilst embracing modern technology and methods.
This Lexcel accredited firm is comprised of a strong team of esteemed lawyers, who pride themselves on continuing their long-standing tradition of giving sound and practical advice to their clients.
The firm are seeking a Paralegal/Trainee CILEX to primarily support their Conveyancing Fee Earners, with the additional opportunity to gain exposure to various fields of law such as family and private client matters.
You will assume responsibilities including diary management, maintenance of client databases, undertaking legal or other research tasks, and the preparation of correspondence and enclosures for despatch.
This role would suit a candidate with experience working as a Paralegal who is looking to build upon their skills and experience at a supportive firm who will be committed to your long-term development.
- Offering a salary between £21,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable and dependent upon experience
- 20 days holiday, free parking and accessible transport links nearby
- Training and development opportunities
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive working environment
- A minimum of 6 months’ working within the same or a similar role
- Excellent word-processing and typing skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Motivated attitude and adaptability is required
- Great communication skills with the ability to work independently and within a team
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.