Parking Project Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: J78144
A position has arisen for a Travel Manager within a highly regarded organisation based in Oxfordshire for a 12-month contract. This role is responsible for procuring and delivering a new car park management system. The salary for this position would be circa.£45,585 per annum.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for policy finalisation & delivery of new parking permit criteria
- Manage the procurement - ANPR & ‘app based system’ tender, online portal, implementation & contract management
- Responsible for the website & application procedure, parking Terms and Conditions and Parking Policy
- Deal with internal engagement and communication plan
- Coordination of enforcement & delivery project management
- Undertake a review of monitoring the parking criteria, informing of any annual changes
- Working closely and support administration staff where necessary
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have previous experience of managing new policies
- You must have previously worked on Car park projects
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now or contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.