We are in search of a talented Administrator to join the team at a London University. This is a part-time role for an initial 6-month period and will provide support to a busy Research faculty. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised, possesses excellent communication skills, and is able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities;
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Filing hard copies of projects
- Chasing companies for outstanding signed documents and hardcopies of wet signatures
- Chasing accounts for outstanding invoice issues
- Monitoring and responding to emails in the team mailbox
- Ensuring minutes, agendas and updates are filed accordingly and emailed to partners/meeting attendees
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Arranging and assisting with interviews
- Carrying out other duties as requested
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office
Hourly rate: £15/£16
Contract type: Interim
Contract length: 6 months
Hours per week: 21 (3 days)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so we encourage early applications to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you.