£17,500 -20k+ dependant on experience
An opportunity to join a busy Payroll department has arisen.
Payroll experience not essential but strong administrative skills required.
Higher salary range available for person with Payroll experience
- Raise invoices from remittances
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip
- P45/P46 information correctly input and disclosed
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed (e.g) CSA, attachment of earnings
- Understanding of the agencies payroll dates and the relationships to be able to accurately process the payroll by the correct payment method
- Take into consideration how different agencies have invoices raised (Self Billing)
- Process agency imports in accordance with correct payment dates and terms
- Process advances in accordance with the policy at the request of the agency
- Understand the elements of a payslip including Umbrella income to employment income and derogation, PBA, holiday pay, commission, all deductions types and if they pre or post tax
Full training provided