Permanent Payroll Administrator
Agency Reference Number: J60042
Venn Group is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to work as part of a payroll & billing team, reporting to the Payroll manager. You will be involved in all aspects of data entry for the weekly payrolls for temporary staff using Access pay and bill system.
What will you be doing?
- Accurately input and check manual timesheets
- Process new starter declarations
- Administer Expense payments
- Produce basic reports
- Responsible for collating and processing the information from the Managed Vendor websites’
- Batching and linking the e-mail timesheets for input
- Responding to all telephone and emailed payroll queries from all stakeholders (candidates, consultants, Inland Revenue etc) in a timely and polite manner
- Issue PAYE payslips and Limited Company Self Bill Remittances
- General administration duties such as filing & linking scanned documents
- Print P45’s for Leavers and P60s
- Produce Statement of Earnings letters when requested
- Provide excellent customer service to all Candidates, Clients and consultants
What experience do you need?
- Minimum 1 years payroll experience
- Current payroll legislation (i.e. PAYE, NICs, SMP etc.)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent Communicator – both oral and written
- Ability to work to deadlines/under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Some of the benefits you will receive:
- 22 days holiday, rising each year to 30 days + Additional day for your Birthday
- An Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays, regular nights out and Christmas parties
- Free eye tests
- Enhanced parental leave packages
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.