Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job description: To assist the Payroll Manager and Supervisor in co-ordinating the monthly and weekly payrolls across the group.
This involves collating and processing data changes received from HR, sites and third parties as well as assisting in the checking, reconciling and finalisation of the payrolls.
Location: Warwickshire with hybrid flexibility (once training is completed)
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
You will be:
- Undertaking the day to day activities of the payrolls ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Identifying, investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Ensuring all payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures and in line with current legislation
- The primary point of contact for employee pay queries
- Knowledgeable of all SMP, SAP and SPP legislations
- Able to work in a busy environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills
- Be studying or willing to study towards CIPP qualification
Please only apply for this vacancy if you possess the relevant experience required for this position
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Danielle Easton or Shanequa Andell-Gibbons on 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.