Venn Group is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator for a remote role with a market leading organisation in the Warwickshire area. Duties will include:-
- Preparing and processing weekly and monthly payrolls for around 6,000 employees
- Answering routine queries regarding payroll, PAYE and NIC
- Responding to routine HMRC queries
- Keeping relevant payroll files and records in good order for any inspection by HMRC
- Preparing BACS payments including BACS remittance payments as appropriate
The ideal candidate will:
- Have end to end payroll experience in a similar role
- Be a confident communicator as well as be able to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Have good IT skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as payroll systems
- Demonstrate the ability to be accurate, methodological and organised as well as smart and personable
This is an exciting opportunity payroll professional to work for a market leading company.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please get in touch
For this vacancy Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business.