Venn Group are happy to present an opportunity for a Payroll Officer at a prestigious and well-known Airline based near Heathrow Airport and the role would provide a salary of £28,000 - £32,000. The client is looking to bring in a diligent and hard-working Payroll Officer to assist with processing the monthly payroll along with assisting with HR duties.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly on a monthly basis
- Responsible for liaising with third parties, such as payroll processing bureau and pension providers
- Initiate the leaver’s processes, managing final pay and sending relevant letters
- Issue and send relevant letters for any employee change such as maternity (leave and return), paternity leave, salary changes, change of hours, etc...
- Administration of employee changes in all relevant systems (HRIS, SAP, etc), including leavers, maternity, appointment changes and change of hours
- Check data integrity on a regular basis through audits, making amendments where necessary
- Provide administrative support as required, in addition to updating and maintaining relevant spreadsheets.
- Payroll processing
- Excel – ideally v-lookups & pivot tables
- Use of an internal payroll system
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Hybrid working
- 23 days to start with and increasing up to 27 days plus bank holidays
- Life assurance (3X salary)
- Travel insurance for employee and family members
- Travel concessions
- Free onsite parking in newly refurbished offices