Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job description: Venn Group has partnered with a global business to find a Payroll Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis.
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Location: Office based in Coventry
Full time: 9am to 5pm – 37.5 hours
You will be expected to:
- Complete end to end payroll processing including adding starters, leavers and changes as well as P11ds and statutory payments
- Manage, process and reconcile monthly and weekly payrolls
- Respond to queries from employees and stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify development requirements and provide/create training opportunities for the team
- Development, manage and enhance payroll processes and controls
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with external bodies/third party providers
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 5 years’ experience within payroll
- Have strong system skills including ADP and SAP
- Be proficient in using Excel and Word
- Have supervisory experience
If this role is of interest please apply online. Please also note that due to the large volume of responses we are receiving, we may not be able to get back in touch following your application. If this is the case, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Danielle Easton on 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.