Peer Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Peer Support Worker
Rate: £12.00 – 13.00 PAYE inc hol
Length: 4 weeks ongoing
Hours: 22 hours
The role will predominantly involve:
- Creating and updating assessments and support plans for young people
- Deliver 1:1 support to clients that is meaningful, respectful, promotes self-determination and is in line with the Peer Support Plan
- Monitor and evaluate outcomes of clients in caseloads
- Make referrals to specialist external services, where need is identified
- Must have a valid driving license
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and have previous experience in a similar role
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.