We are currently working with an established organisation based in the Midlands who are looking for the interim support of an experienced Pension Officer to join their team for an initial period with likely extension.
Please see below for some key requirement for the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing administrative tasks within the Pensions Team
- Deliver a timely and effective service to employees
- Complete calculations together with pension scheme regulations and procedures
- Responsible for the LGPS and Teachers Pension monthly data collection process
- Handling enquiries from a range of audiences, as well as organising and maintaining accurate records using ICT systems including Microsoft Office and Oracle
- Must have experience working within a fast paced environment within pensions
- Experience within local government HR Transactional Services or public sector
- Previous experience of redundancy calculations with pension scheme regulations
Duration: 3 months
Fully remote working
5 days a week, 37.5 hours a week
Rate: Starting from £10.83 per hour (inside IR35)
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team