Performance Analyst (Adult Social Care and Wellbeing)
Duration: 3 months, (with likely extension)
Rate: Negotiable pending on experience (Inside IR35)
Working Pattern: Remote, with a potential for onsite working
The Performance Analyst will support the provision of high-quality adult social care and wellbeing related data and business intelligence analysis through applying data management, data quality, business intelligence, statistical and data presentation skills and through technical advice and support for senior managers and commissioners. You will also support with the management and development of Business Intelligence systems, data sets and tools related to the above activity. You will also be needed to support the production, analysis and submission of performance and other data returns.
- Experience of data/information collation, extraction and review
- Experience of setting up, maintaining and manipulating data and information
- Experience of data matching and data cleansing
- Experience of presenting data and information using a variety of IT packages.
- Experience of working with large and complex datasets
- Experience producing analysis from data and information and presenting this for a range of audiences
- Local Authority experience is desirable but not essential
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.