Performance Manager (Children’s Social Care)
We are currently working with a local authority who are in need of experienced Performance Manager in Children’s Social Care to assist them on an interim basis for at least the next 6 months, with a high likelihood of further extensions.
Duration: 6 month contract initially with likely extensions available
Daily Rate: £400 per day (via umbrella)
Remote: Remote Working (Potential for occasional onsite meetings)
Below are a list of key requirements which have been provided by the hiring manager, it is essential you have these in order to be considered for these roles.
- Experience within Local Government within Children’s Social Care performance
- Knowledge of OFSTED frameworks
- Experience of working with statutory returns
- Presenting at board and Director levels
- Experience of Power BI reports would be preferable but not essential
- Long term contract with good chance of extension
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact and improve the service for local communities
- Remote work
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered, then please apply below.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.