Perinatal Worker Vacancy
Agency reference: 7021770
A reputable charity based in the Hertfordshire area are keen to secure a Perinatal Worker to join their busy team on a temporary to permanent contract, full time.
Length: Temp to Perm
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours- Monday to Friday (with occasional out of hours meetings and appointments)
Salary: Up to £22,300 per annum
- Promote the engagement of parents and families ante-natally and post-natally in the services
- Developing an understanding of the local services, networks and support systems available for families
- Giving advice to parents and families in the support that is available to them, through the Family Support Service and other agencies
- Focusing particularly on the more vulnerable families within the community
- Deliver parenting courses in groups and/or families homes, completing co-visits with colleagues when required]Maintain accurate records and use evaluation tools such as Outcome Star to demonstrate the impact of your involvement with families
- Experience working within a similar role within housing/social care and knowledge of safeguarding/early help
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in health, social care or early years or Work With Parents Level 3 award
- An enhanced DBS certificate from within 3 years or willingness to obtain one
- A driver with access to a car for work purposes is essential for this role
If you are interested to hear more about this fantastic opportunity with an excellent organisation, please email email@example.com or call 01908295000.