Duration: 6 months with likely extensions
Location: West Midlands
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time- 37 hours per week
Hybrid working- 2 days onsite
We are currently working with a client who are looking to appoint an outstanding individual who can demonstrate they have a track record of successful delivery, the required skills and experience; and can perform to a high standard in a challenging environment.
You will be part of a successful Secretariat Team, working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. A newly appointed Manager brings an exciting new dimension and continues to build on previous success, strengthening and enhancing the Secretariat Team.
If you are flexible, enjoy a challenge and can work to tight deadlines, then this is the role for you.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and organise diaries
- Excellent communication skills and a good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.