Keywords: Non-Portal, RTA, Personal Injury, Fee Earner
Job Title: Personal Injury (Non-portal) Locum
Job reference: GFD/12215
Job description: An established law firm in West Yorkshire are seeking a Personal Injury (Non-portal) Locum to join them on a remote basis.
The successful candidates will be dealing with:
- Delivering robust, quality claims handling to clients
- High volume of non-portal RTA cases
- Ownership of ensuring that the right outcome is achieved and the client’s claim is optimized
- Ability to deal with cases of complexity and causation arguments with minimal supervision
- Assess liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law
- Negotiate with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figure for each of our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have handled their own non-portal caseload previously; however you do not need to be qualified for this position. Applications from varying levels including Paralegals will be considered.
Hourly rate: £29 umbrella (or PAYE equivalent)
Hours per Week: 35 hours
Duration: 3 months with a possibility of extension
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.